Subscribe now via Google Play Music, iTunes, Stitcher, RSS, and more.*
- E01: Bill & Craig's Excellent Adventure
- E02: Death in the Workplace
- E03: Gavin Thompson and Boom Savings
- E04: Performance Management Agreements
- E01: Revenge Of The Students
- E02: Meet Jennifer Hollington
- E03: Conflict Resolution
- E04: Meet Terry Kelly
- E05: When Todd Met Joyce
- E06: Meet Mary Beth Baker
- E07: Aaron Ydenberg and Sierra Duffey
- E08: Meet Vicki Fleury
- E09: Mental Health & Mental Illness, part 2
- E10: Mental Health Talks, part 3, with Darlene Marion and Lisa Janes
- E11: "The Regions"
- E12: Gender violence, part 2, with Jennifer Barrigar
- Commercial: GCpedia's Gnomie Award
- Commercial: GC 2.0 Tools 2-for-1 Sale
- Story: A Public Servant's Night Before Christmas
- Commercial: The GC Tools - You have no choice
* Also carried by PlayerFM, pod|fanatic, Podbean, myTuner, Podcastpedia, iVoox (Spanish), and...?
The public service is us... and we have stories, perspectives, hope, and good humour to share in abundance.
This podcast explores the human side of the Government of Canada. What we all experience but don't often talk about can inspire and empower others: fears and doubts, hopes and dreams, mistakes we've learned from, big #WINs and little acts of good that we do everyday to help our colleagues and the whole of our country. And let's not forget to laugh!
If you have a story to share, or know someone who does, contact Todd on GCconnex or on Twitter.